Welcome to the information page regarding how to purchase your Mountain Creek Season Pass for the 2019/2020 Ski/Snowboard season. This year the process
for purchasing your season pass will be different from year’s past and you will have the luxury of purchasing from the comfort of your own home… no lines and paperwork! It is our hope
that you will find this process easy and please if you have any questions contact Mountain Creek at 973-827-2000 and they will be happy to assist you. Discounted pricing vaild through November 30,
2019. If you are interested in registering for the PAL Ski/Snowboard Club that is open to students in grades 3-12 - this is a seperate step and you have to
link for that registration on the PAL home page.
- Student Pass All Access (ages 7 - 18) $199.99
- Young Adult/Senior All Access (ages 19 -29, 65 -71 unlimited access) $239.99
- Adult All Access (ages 30 - 64 unlimited access) $269.99
- Young Adult Value (ages 19-29, valid any day EXCEPT blackout/holiday dates) $199.99
- Adult Value (ages 30-64, valid any day EXCEPT blackout/holiday dates) $199.99
- Senior Value (ages 65-71, vaild any day EXCEPT blackout/holiday dates) $199.99
- 6 Pack Food Vouchers $59.70 (sold in packs of 6, can purchase multiple)
will have an additional 7% municipal tax**
In order to process your order you will need to be on a computer.
will not get the discount code on your cell phone. You must use either google or chrome browser to purchase your passes.
Procedure to purchase your Mountain Creek Season Pass:
- Please know that if you are registering your child for the PAL Ski/Snowboard Club you will have to do that separate from purchasing your season pass this year.
PAL Ski/Snowboard Club registration can be accessed at the Ski and Snowboard Club Grades 3- 12 tab on the left. The cost is $30.00 and this pays for your bus transportation, participation in the
ski/snowboard club and lessons on the day the club meets.
- To purchase your season pass – you must have a Vernon mailing address to purchase through the PAL Season Pass Sale. Please visit http://vizia.co/videos/b8310714a5a1a3d93241d6/share.
- Once you click on the link above you will have to put in your name and address
- You will have to watch a short video, once per login session, on the opioid epidemic and answer three questions.
- Once the questions are answered there will be a popup on the bottom right “Click to purchase using the PIN# provided” hit button “Buy Now”.
- Next page will ask for your email address and the pin number that was provided to you.
- Next page will ask for your name, email address and a Mountain Creek password that you will create.
- Next page will have the passes that are available for purchase (please note that you can only purchase a 6 Trip if you are joining the PAL Ski/Snowboard Pass Club
and will only be good on those Club dates).
- Pick the season pass you are purchasing and add it to your cart.
- Once added you will have to supply the participant’s information and upload a picture
- You can either keep shopping to add more passes or check out at this time