- offered for students in grades K-8
- K-8th grades will be housed at PAL building
- Before Care will be from 6:30am until the start of each individual school's start time
- students will be bused from the PAL to their appropriate school by school bus
- cost will be $150.00 per student per month - each additional child from the same family will be $120.00
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM:
- offered for students in grades K-8
- K-3rd grades will be housed at Cedar Mountain Primary School, students will be bused from Rolling Hills directly to Cedar Mountain
- 4th-8th grade will be housed at PAL building - all students will be bused from Lounsberry Hollow and Glen Meadow to Vernon PAL at dismissal
- After School program will run from school dismissal until 6:30pm
- students can be picked up by parent any time prior to 6:30pm
- cost will be $160.00 per student - each additional child from same family will be $125.00
- provides physical activity and sports
- arts & crafts
- homework assistance
- Chrome Books available for homework use at PAL site
- ice cream parties
- care provided for scheduled 1/2 days from school as well as delayed openings at no additional cost
NEW THIS YEAR: Initial registration for the Before Care and After School program will require a one-time $60.00 security fee that will guarantee your child(ren)'s enrollment into this 10 month program. The $60.00 security fee will be applied to June's registration fee if your child(ren) remain in the program for all 10 months. If your child(ren) leaves prior to the last month of the scheduled program, this security fee is forfeited for administrative fees.
Each family has to have a family page set up in our online registration system at CommunityPass.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Will my child have time to finish their homework during the After School program? By state law children can only sit for a 30 minute period at any given time. Homework time is provided as soon as the children arrive at the program for the first 30 minutes.
Are snacks provided? One snack is provided at both After School sites by the PAL. Students at the PAL site will have the opportunity to purchase additional snacks such as Mac & Cheese, Pizza, Hot Pretzels for an additional cost.
Do I need to pay more than one $60.00 security fee if my child is participating in both Before Care & After School? No, just one $60.00 security fee is required for each child whether they participate in both programs or just one.
What if I withdraw my child prior to the end of the school year? You can withdraw your child at any time prior to the end of the school year, however your $60.00 security fee will be forfeited for administrative fees.
Do I register just once for the entire school year? No, you will have to initially register through the security fee in our online registration system. You will then go into the online registration system and renew monthly.
How do I make payment for Before Care and/or After School? Payments are made on a monthly basis through the online registration system at www.communitypass.net. All payments must be made by the 20th of the prior month to secure your child's spot. Any payments not made by the 20th will automatically jeopardize your child's spot in the program for the following month.
What method of payment do you accept? Through the online registration system we accept all major credit cards (with the exception of American Express). No credit card information is stored so you will have to manually go into the program by the 20th of the prior month to make payment for the next month. We encourage everyone to pay by credit card but we can accomodate special circumstances of payment through cash or check - please call the PAL at 973-764-9514 Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:00am-3:00pm.